De deelnamer heeft geen vakantie datums genoemd
Large family house with a very nice view in LE PUY EN VELAY, France (little flat in Lyon also)
SUMMER 2018 is already plan but we are open fo other periods.
House and neighbourg :
- The house was built in 2000 on an incline ground. it's why there is 2 floors on the street face and 3 floors on the garden face (you can see on photos). At the "street level", there is our bedroom with double bed , little bathroom, large living room with balcony, kitchen. downstairs, at the "garden level", there is one playing room with lots of toys for all ages ans a sofa, 3 bedrooms (all with double bed), bathroom. We built a new part with a large bedroom (double bed), a bathroom and a music room. Upstairs, under the roof, there is a small room with desk and single bed, a large open room with tv and computer. There is a large balcony where we eat all meal (even breakfast) in the summer. Our house is non smoking but you're welcome to smoke outside. The neighbourg is very quiete : at the end of a small street ("cul de sac"), blind alley. 20 minutes walking to the center of le Puy en velay. On the other side of our street there is a private castle with propriety with sheeps, ass ...
We also get a little flat in the center of Lyon that you could use to visit the city (one double bed in the bedroom and one sofa-double bed in the living room. A single mastress on the floor if necessary).
- The city of Le Puy en Velay : it's a small town : 20000 hab; (50000 hab. for all the agglomeration). That is the capital of the departement de Haute-Loire (a rural departement). The city is class at unesco historic patrimoine ; because of a large historic center with :
- cathedral built on volcanic stones, - small, narrow and incline streets with middle-age houses. - virgin statue on a rock. - small pretty church on rock (in front of our home : very nice view from home ).... it is a very nice city to visit by foot In the center of le puy (20 minutes walk) : traditional food market twice in the week, many different kind of shops, good restaurants... There is a small river 500 meters from our house : trails to the shop, to the sports stade, long bike trail... A large public aqualudic and swiming pool is very new (2012) built in the city : slides, waves bassin, sauna... ; during summer a large grass beach with playground is open there.
-The region :
It's a rural region whithout big cities.
¨the landscapes are : mountains, rivers, small pretty villages, forest...
Nice region for : hiking, canoë (you can use our 3pers ."canadian canoë"), kayak, rafting, mountain bikes, discovering the authentic rural france (we call it : "france profonde"), contemplation nice views, playing in the water (more than swim) in lakes and rivers.
About 15-20 minutes by car, we can find beachs on the 2 main rivers : la Loire, l'Allier and on the "lac du Boucher".
Other biger lakes are farer.
At 3 kilometers from our home, there is a very nice village with big old castle : Polignac (see the castle picture).
The closest international airport is Lyon, 1 hour 45 mn drive. There are trains between Lyon - Saint Etienne and Le Puy en Velay.
- 2 Volwassenen
- 4 Kinderen
- 19 Uitgevoerde Vakantieafspraken
- Soort Huis: Huis
- Verdieping: 3
- Situering in de omgeving: In kleine Gemeente
- Slaapkamers: 5
- Badkamers: 3
- Aantal beschikbare slaapplaatsen: 10
In mijn huis
- Huisdieren - Niet Toegestaan
- Kleine kinderen - Toegestaan
Type van Afspraken
- Niet-Simultane ruil gevraagd
- Gratis internet aansluiting
- Computer beschikbaar
- Centrale verwarming
- Park en Speelmogelijkheden
- Bicycles: 6
- Niet Roken
- Wenst autoruil
- Gebruik van boot
Landenlijst met onze mogelijke bestemmingen
- Open voor alle aanbiedingen
- Berlin, Germany
- Madrid, Spain
Door ons gesproken talen
Dichtstbijzijnde vliegveld: LYON - 1hour 50mn drive
- Jongen - Leeftijd: 29
- Meisje - Leeftijd: 27
- Meisje - Leeftijd: 23
- Meisje - Leeftijd: 19
- Er zijn geen huisdieren vermeld
This member has completed 19 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past: