|October 23, 2020 - October 31, 2020||1 weeks|
Beautiful family house the centre of THE HAGUE, Netherlands close to beach
OPEN FOR SUMMER
We have a beautifull townhouse in the centre of The Hague and near the sea. Just 30 min drive from Amsterdam. We live in a pleasant and large house (built in 1900) with a garden, where we can sit and relax with a glass of wine.Our kitchen and living room both give access to our nice garden. The garden is equipped with a sitting, lounge and dining area with a gas fired BBQ.
Our home has three floors. The main floor features a living room (salon), dining room and a kitchen. The living room has a piano. The first floor has three rooms. The masterbedroom has a king size bed and its own bathroom with shower and bad. The toilet is seperated. In the front of the house is a bedroom.(single bed). The second floor has 2 rooms.one for TV/DVD, and one bedroom (single bed). This floor also has a bathroom with toilet.
Both childeren sleep in a normal size bed (80x200 cm). We live close to the citycentre (1 km), the beach (Scheveningen 2 km), the highway (Amsterdam is just a half hour drive). Visit Leiden (university town)and Delft with the historical centre. Rotterdam, the harbour, the Zoo. The Hague has a lot to offer, musea, restaurants, culture, parcs etc. It's a very suitable city for children with the beach nearby and lots of parcs and playing grounds.
We, Leo (laywyer) and Eline (government official) have 2 children (girl 13 years, boy 10 years) and we like our city and street very much. 2 minutes from our house is a parc which we call 'our backyard', 5 minutes (by bike) is a nice shopping-street.
We live in a fabulous neighborhood. Our neighbors are extremely friendly and helpful Our house is perfect for families (with children); there are tons of interesting things to do. There are many activities for children in the town,
We have a house cleaner who comes once a week.
Bikes are available (this is a wonderful biking town).
Information about The Hague
The Hague is the seat of the Dutch government and parliament, but the city is not the capital of the Netherlands (that is Amsterdam). Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands lives at a Palace near our house in The Hague and you can walk there, a nice stroll!
The Hague includes two distinct beach resorts: Scheveningen (a popular destination for tourists (children) as well as for inhabitants) and Kijkduin.
* Madurodam is a miniature city, containing hundreds of scale-models of Dutch landmarks in a typically Dutch miniature landscape. (10 minutes by bike from our house) very nice for children
* The Mauritshuis exhibits many paintings by Dutch masters, such as Johannes Vermeer, Rembrandt van Rijn and Paulus Potter.
* The Escher Museum is located in the former Royal Palace on the Lange Voorhout. very nice for children since there is playground within the museum
* Museum Gevangenpoort (lit. the "Prison Gate") is a former prison housed in a 15th century gatehouse, with genuine mediaeval dungeons and torture chambers.
* The Gemeentemuseum (Municipal museum) is home to the world’s largest collection of works by the Dutch painter Piet Mondriaan as well as other modern art.
* Panorama Mesdag houses a cylindrical 360° "panoramic" painting, 14 meters high by 120 meters long,
* July: Jazz in de Gracht is an intercultural two-day event hosting Jazz groups which perform their music on flat-bottom boats and in bars in various places between Passantenhaven and Zuidwal.
* July & August: The city hosts a series of weekly firework displays by the sea front in Scheveningen, as part of an international fireworks festival and competition.
Going out with kids http://www.theotherhalf.nl/Out_children.html
Festivals in The Hague http://www.thehaguefestivals.com/en/
Tourist info http://www.the-hague.info/tourist/
We have swaped already twice our house (Spain and Germany)
- 2 Volwassenen
- 2 Kinderen
- 14 Uitgevoerde Vakantieafspraken
- lawyer &
- governmental official
- Soort Huis: Huis
- Verdieping: 3
- Situering in de omgeving: Bij zee
- Slaapkamers: 4
- Badkamers: 2
- Aantal beschikbare slaapplaatsen: 5
In mijn huis
- Huisdieren - Niet Toegestaan
- Kleine kinderen - Toegestaan
Type van Afspraken
- Niet-Simultane ruil gevraagd
- Gratis internet aansluiting
- Computer beschikbaar
- Centrale verwarming
- Open haard
- Park en Speelmogelijkheden
- Bicycles: 3
- Niet Roken
- Goede privacy
Landenlijst met onze mogelijke bestemmingen
- Open voor alle aanbiedingen
- United Kingdom
- United States
Door ons gesproken talen
- lawyer &
- governmental official
- Jongen - Leeftijd: 11
- Meisje - Leeftijd: 14
- Er zijn geen huisdieren vermeld
This member has completed 14 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past:
SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE,