De deelnamer heeft geen vakantie datums genoemd
Holiday home in Bierna (Beskid Żywiecki), Poland
Our summer home is located in a small, friendly and quiet village Bierna, Łodygowice district, close to Żywieckie Lake. The building consists of two floors. On the ground floor there are: a kitchen, a bathroom and a living-room with the TV set and the fire-place. On the first floor You can find two bed-rooms and a balcony. In the house there are 2 double-beds ( including sofa in the living-room) and 2 single-beds ( additional 2 sleeping places possible-materrace). The area arround the house is not very big, but enough for parking two cars. In the garden You'll find a hammock where You can spend some nice time during hot, summer day. The house is also equipped with garden furniture.
We're open to all proposals :-). As we're travelling with kids a possibility to take summer baths ( beach, river, pool) is an advantage.
We often travel with our friends - it's not a necessity, but it would be nice if we could come to Your house with our friends.
In case of interest we could also exchange our over 100square metres apartment in Gliwice, Silesia region.
Bierna is our second house so feel invited whenever it would be convenient to You!
- 2 Volwassenen
- 2 Kinderen
- 2 Uitgevoerde Vakantieafspraken
- Soort Huis: Vakantie huis
- Verdieping: 1
- Situering in de omgeving: In de bergen
- Slaapkamers: 2
- Badkamers: 1
- Aantal beschikbare slaapplaatsen: 8
In mijn huis
- Huisdieren - Niet Toegestaan
- Kleine kinderen - Toegestaan
Type van Afspraken
- Ruil gevraagd voor lange periode
- Niet-Simultane ruil gevraagd
- Ruil van gastvrijheid
- Home for rent only
- Open haard
- Bicycles: 4
- Niet Roken
- Goede privacy
Landenlijst met onze mogelijke bestemmingen
- Open voor alle aanbiedingen
- England, UK
Door ons gesproken talen
- WIDOK - local market (0.5 km)
- boating (1.5 km)
- beach (1.8 km)
- mountains (0.5 km)
- forrest (0.5 km)
The picturesque area of Żywiec includes the Beskid Żywiecki and the Beskid Śląski as well as the rivers: the Soła and the Koszarawa. There are also two lakes: Żywiec Lake and Międzybrodzie Lake.
Żywiec, situated in the Żywiec Valley, is famous for its beer named after the town. The brand of the beverage was created by the Habsburgs, whose classicistic palace together with Renaissance castle can be admired in the beautiful municipal park.
Żywieckie Lake, the region's popular water sports centre. If you prefer less strenuous leisure, we recommend strolls along the old Beskidy architectural tourist trail, hikes on the mountain trails, or visits to the cinema, art galleries and the many restaurants where you can be served the region's specialties.
Żar Mountain attracts gliding, hang-gliding and paragliding enthusiasts. From here they start an airborne tour over picturesque, panoramic views of mountains and valleys. There is also a famous gliding school on Żar, whereas the mountain itself conceals an electric pumped-storage power station within.
Our Bierna's home is an excellent place to visit in late July and early August, when you can see events forming part of the Beskidy Culture Festival, including performances by folk groups from all over the world. After a concert, try dancing the night away at one of the great discos organised for festival goers.
Some other famous tourist attractions of the region are( in a distance 1-2 hours by car):
* Sucha Beskidzka – picturesque place famous for wooden inn “Rzym”(“Rome”). Supposedly dated on the XVIII century, runs up to present times. (http://www.sucha-beskidzka.pl/pl/58935/0/Zabytki_miasta.html)
* Wadowice – Pope's John Paul II birth place, with beautiful market, church and museum located in Pope’s family home. (www.it.wadowice.pl)
* Oswiecim – famous for built during WWII “Auschwitz-Birkenau” Nazi concentration camp. (www.auschwitz.org.pl)
* Cracow – the historical capital of Poland with history reaching a thousand years back. Its Main Market Square is probably the biggest medieval market in the world. (www.krakow.pl) 140km
- Wieliczka, 13 km east from Cracow, the ancient salt mine added to UNESCO’s prestigious list of World Heritage Sites. The famous in the world tourist route runs from 64 to 135 meters deep on three levels and leads through underground chapels and caves full of salt sculptures and chandeliers. (www.kopalnia-wieliczka.pl)
- Jongen - Leeftijd: 15
- Meisje - Leeftijd: 19
- Er zijn geen huisdieren vermeld